I couldn't pick just one person for my favorite character, so I picked two. I like Mama from "A Raisin in The Sun." And Tillie from " The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man- in - the - Moon Marigolds. Both of these characters are similar, thats why I like them. Mama tries to do the best for her family. She always thinks about them before herself. She is a very caring, sweet lady. Tillie also cares about her family. But she also realizes she can overcome her troubles, and break the cycle of abuse in her family. She sees the good in life, and has a very possitive attitude.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
My favorite characters in the plays we read
Posted by Kacy at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I had never thought about how alike they are. You made me see them in a new way. Thanks. I always enjoy seeing things from another perspective.
Post a Comment